Honey sources near Cincinnati OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sackeri

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good sources of honey around the Cincinnati OH area? I found a place called Don Popp's up in Hamilton OH, but anywhere in the southwest OH tri-state area would be great.

Jungle Jim's does have a nice variety of honey, but at the quantity they usually sell by, it can be pretty expensive. I was thinking that direct from an apiary may be the way to go.

Jungle Jim's does have a nice variety of honey, but at the quantity they usually sell by, it can be pretty expensive. I was thinking that direct from an apiary may be the way to go.

Yes it is......local beekeeper here sells me raw unfiltered for $2 / lb and can get a little darker grade he calls bakers honey for $1.90 / lb These are in 60 lb pails.

I'd really like to know if any one has an answer as well, by the way Sackeri, im from the colerain area, so let me know if you are able to find a source

Back