Homebrewing Needs a Woman's Touch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, its just feminist drivel (or dribbel, if you prefer the OP's parlance)...as we established, HBT isn't sexist, therefore sexism doesn't exist. Or at least that is what one female poster has indicated.

154kpwi.gif

Don't worry, its just feminist drivel (or dribbel, if you prefer the OP's parlance)...as we established, HBT isn't sexist, therefore sexism doesn't exist. Or at least that is what one female poster has indicated.

Yep, you are definitely where fun went to die. Relaaaaaaaxxxxxxx

I can say that I totally agree with the feel of this thread.

I think.

Maybe.

Anyways, I've mostly used this forum for educational purposes. I've been a lurker for almost 2 years. I've never noticed any animosity towards women at all. In fact, I'm part of a mostly female forum elsewhere, and there's more sexism against women on there than on here.

I believe my feminine touch in my HB makes all the difference.

Female posters do NOT indicate sexism.

Well, at least not when you describe them as an "artistic photographic appreciation of the female form".

Oh, wait, you meant ...

This has been a pretty good way to spend my lunch break...thanks HBT!

Only thing I have to contribute is that I agree a lot of the commercials for all of the brewing network podcasts are pretty obnoxious and dudebro. Especially that 21st ammendment one where some guy is shouting "watch out" every 2 seconds. I download the MP3s and fast foward

To the OP... seriously? I can't be bothered right now to read your 'blog' however just the idea of it is making me queasy. Honestly? If some of the awesome 'sexist' guys hadn't tagged me in it i never would have found this post. Oh don't worry - i'll try to remember to read the blog tomorrow.

To the OP... seriously? I can't be bothered right now to read your 'blog' however just the idea of it is making me queasy. Honestly? If some of the awesome 'sexist' guys hadn't tagged me in it i never would have found this post. Oh don't worry - i'll try to remember to read the blog tomorrow.

I only tagged you so I didnt seem sexist by not included women. ;)

I only tagged you so I didnt seem sexist by not included women. ;)

Thanks for tagging me. i needed a place to vent some of my ice-dam anger and this is the perfect outlet.

Just the topic of this thread pisses me off. 'Needs a woman's touch'. A good deal of the women i am forced to deal with on a day to day basis only touch nail polish, hair products, and keyboards on their laptops. Why would I want those 'women' in the cool 'men's' hobby? I come here to escape hairspray and the like!!!! I would totally rather sweaty balls stories over the 'oohhh this purse and those shoes' conversations. I'm one of the boys except i just so happen to have t!ts.

Thanks for tagging me. i needed a place to vent some of my ice-dam anger and this is the perfect outlet.

Just the topic of this thread pisses me off. 'Needs a woman's touch'. A good deal of the women i am forced to deal with on a day to day basis only touch nail polish, hair products, and keyboards on their laptops. Why would I want those 'women' in the cool 'men's' hobby? I come here to escape hairspray and the like!!!! I would totally rather sweaty balls stories over the 'oohhh this purse and those shoes' conversations. I'm one of the boys except i just so happen to have t!ts.

It's sexist to imply that some of these boys don't have 'em. :D

Especially Manhattan. Haha.

Is it sexist that I think you look like this lady in your avatar?

Courtney_Loves_Dallas-490x367.jpg

I mean, I'm not saying all women look alike or anything...

*revokes own man card for even seeing the resemblance and knowing where it came from*

Is it sexist that I think you look like this lady in your avatar?

Courtney_Loves_Dallas-490x367.jpg

I mean, I'm not saying all women look alike or anything...

*revokes own man card for even seeing the resemblance and knowing where it came from*

I didn't even know what that was...

Or maybe Cortney DOES Dallas? And we have manboobs, thank you. :D And this place is definitely not the same as Big Johnson Racing, where it takes real b*lls to drive that fast. I put that one to rest in 1997 in Division I GTP by winning the championship by winning all but one race. B*lls out with my foot in the radiator. Then in the a** of the one in front of me. R-R-R!
Aaaaanyway, Taylorisms aside, IDGARA what gender you are around here as I said before. And if you girls are really gonna do that..can I has a look too? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back