Hi From North Dakota!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
About to get started in the world of home brew. My SWMBO ordered me a Mr. Beer for my birthday. My birthday isn't 'till end of April, but she spilled the beans about two weeks ago, and she couldn't resist my child-like enthusiasm any longer. It's on the way via UPS as I type! I plan on expanding beyond my Mr. Beer after a few practice (learning) batches and I think this couldn't happen at a better time. Sam Adams just shocked me. The spring seasonal this year is Noble Pils. What happened to White Ale? IMO White Ale is one of Sam's very best. Maybe it's becoming a year-round(?), but I dont know. I am a LONG way from being capable of doing it myself, but if anybody has a clone recipe that I can tuck away for (hopefully not too far off) future use, I would geatly appreciate it.

welcome, noble pils is great! After you get brewing, you can make a nice white ale.

I am located in Fargo myself.

I finally got the "West Coast Pale Ale" that came with Mr. Beer into the fermenter last night. Was delayed by circumstances out of my control. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

welcome, noble pils is great! After you get brewing, you can make a nice white ale.

I am located in Fargo myself.

Take care down there permo. Sounds like the Mighty Red is gonna rise fast next week.

Back