Hi from Bartlett, Illinois U.S.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnDog

Reaction score
Well, after an 8 year hiatus, our home brewery is up again. Dusted off the equipment and threw most of it out. Good time to refresh the hardware side.

My wife and I brewed for a good five years, all grain and took a rest when our son was born.

8 years later and now an AG American Amber Ale in the secondary and an AG Oatmeal Stout in the new primary. This Saturday will see the Stout going to the secondary and an AG American Pale Ale replacing it.

Hoping to have a finished and naturally carbonated batch to take up to the North woods ice fishing in February.

Bob

Welcome to HBT!

It makes me happy that your wife is your brew partner. There are a few brewing couples on this board. Brewing is something the my hubby and I enjoy doing together. It's also nice to have an enabler in the family when you go to the home brew store and want to buy cool new stuff. :D

:mug:

Welcome back, neighbor! I had a similar situation, kids & some other junk took priority. But life is too short for 'other junk' all the time...

Back