hi all new member.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumpersk_a

Reaction score
Hello all wanted to say hi. I've been reading your forums since I started brewing little over a year ago. I've found this to be a great site. Thank you all for your effort that goes into making this place tick. Little introduction I live in gillette Wyoming and work for bnsf as a locomotive engineer. Enjoy the outdoors. Home brewing has become an addictive hobby.

Welcome, I've also been brewing for a little over a year and watched this forum for several months before I joined. It's great to have so much information and help. Most questions I have are answered with a simple search but when I need help someone is always there.

I think that's the other reason this site is so popular. A cornerstone of this place is helping others with whatever problems they're having. Including us old dogs helping the younger ones with life problems. Like brewing, life's important here too. I even got real-time help with my computer from a member once. You can't beat the folks on HBT! Nasdarovie! :mug:

Back