Hi all from Iowa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teeotee

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i recently got into homebrew after getting back in touch with an old friend a few years ago. He had been brewing about a year and after more than a few "samples" over the last two years i have taken the plunge.

My first brew, (with his assistance and equipment) was a batch of Northern Brewer's sinistral warrior IPA, what an awesome beer that is :drunk:.

My first solo batch was an N.B. American Wheat kit, bottled last weekend. Looking forward to trying that one out next weekend.

I am on a pretty slim budget so it has been and will be slow building up equipment.

Anyways, figured i should stop in and say hi. I know i'll be searching the forums for tips, recipes etc, and i am bound to have questions at some point.

Hey, i just joined this site a couple days ago and im also new to home brewing, i cant say enough about the local replies i have so far, welcome and i hope you enjoy it as much as i do!

Back