Hey from South FLA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metz

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

22 year old newb here in Palm Beach. Been checking these forums out for a while now and they are really the reason I became interested in homebrewing. I really like the do it yourselfness of it that I saw from others at beer festivals.

I started by getting lucky and finding a complete brew kit at a flea market for $5 then picked up a turkey fryer from craigslist and started my first brew yesterday. I like darker beers and stouts but decided on a cream ale for the first go. Hopefully it will turn out! Not sure what the next one will be...

hey, im a noob hb'er in palm beach as well, 26yrs old. currently got my first brew, extra hoppy american pale ale, 4th day in the primary. did you order all your ingredients online, thats what i did? have you tried out the hb supply in lake woth, i have yet to go there.

Yeah I got my ingredient kit from the supply store in lake worth BX Beer Depot. Small place but there's some really knowledgeable people there. The woman there said they offer brew classes and have some other events so its definitely worth checking out.

Fort Lauderdale here. Welcome to the forum. I've been to the Beer Depot. The people are nice and they have a decent amount of things, I purchased my first kits there. We should all start a South Florida brewers get together. Score on the turkey fryer, that is a great way to brew. I am scouring craigslist looking for one.

Back