He's (maybe) baaaack...Brewster Brown may have resurfaced with a new name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I'm the original poster...The guy was great (obviously not anymore)...I ordered just before he turned bad. I don't get it. Why wouldn't he just respond to people and tell them his paypal was hacked, he lost all the money, but was trying to resolve it. It's as simple as that. His excuse doesn't sound innocent. Sucks that people got ripped off by this guy.

I would understand if his PayPal was hacked, and he wasn't able to fill the open orders at the time it was hacked, in which case, contacting the customers is the only appropriate course of action. But willP said that him and his brother got screwed over the holidays, even though this guy got hacked over 3 months before? If he can't afford to fill orders, he shouldn't be taking any.

I randomly found an ad for discount brewing equipment, brew kits, wort chillers, brew kettles, beer supplies on HBT and wanted to give him props. Ordered a few things from him (two Wort Chillers, and others) and they got here quick and look great. His name is Eric, and I have not heard much talk of his site on HBT.

Very pleased and wanted to let others know, pretty cheap stuff and low shipping. Looks like he carries most stuff for beginners.

Plz tell me how I can order from brewsterbrown.com. when I enter the web address I get any empty site except for the name address. thank you:)

Plz tell me how I can order from brewsterbrown.com. when I enter the web address I get any empty site except for the name address. thank you:)

I'd probably spend time reading the handful of posts that came before your post. Not being able to find the web address is probably a blessing.

Back