Heres the plan...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
three words: CORONAL MASS EJECTION. make it happen and live as a god amongst men for as long as you live (i.e. eternity).

I say 3 so the slim jim flavors can really blend well. Also 3 is just good in general. How much trub in the 2ndarys?

underground and under the influence

2brew1cup said:
I say 3 so the slim jim flavors can really blend well. Also 3 is just good in general. How much trub in the 2ndarys?

underground and under the influence

The fat and oils in the slim jims are probably gonna trash your head retention...

Sent from my MB502 using Home Brew Talk

I would say 7 days for secondary. Can't wait to hear how the Slim Jim Porter tastes.

+1 on 7 days... or less. I can't wait to hear the reviews. Ginger peach porter sounds interesting!

I was going to suggest olives, but I'm not sure adding all that olive oil is a good idea.

There was a guy on here back in the spring who was having his first child and wanted to put the afterbirth/placenta in his wort.

I think we pretty much talked him out of it, but you never know.....might taste like Slim Jim......

SNAP INTO IT! :rockin:

Well I think I will bottle on Sunday, that will be 2 weeks.
I took a whiff of the slim jim and well...its hard to describe...for those that have seen anchorman, I think it may smell like "sex panther."
Whats the easiest way to bottle 5 small batches? Am I just going to have to clean and sterilize my bucket after each batch? ugggghhh....not looking forward to that.

Definitely subscribed!

Liquid smoke = probably good
Meat stuff will oils and fats that will go rancid = bad

Just remember, continuing to drink will suppress your reflex to vomit. I suggest drinking the full bottle of each and leave the meat chugger for last.

But... I'm really interested in the results - they're what actually matter!

this guy actually put slim jims in? YES!!!! thats freakin awesome. hope it comes out drinkable. that would be a pretty cool beer to serve to friends, cool conversation starter.

Well I think I will bottle on Sunday, that will be 2 weeks.
I took a whiff of the slim jim and well...its hard to describe...for those that have seen anchorman, I think it may smell like "sex panther."

Thats good. i hear that 90% of the time, it works every time.

Ive got to be honest with you ampsman, that smells like pure gasoline!

Back