help figuring out what my wife got me???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always wondered why people refer to them as "assless" chaps. If they were non-assless, they would be pants, right?

anyway, i am rather curious as to what this gift will be.

Well, I think to be chaps, they only need to cover the fronts of your thighs. I believe there are chaps that have a butt, then cut away so they're without the backs of the legs.

Well, I think to be chaps, they only need to cover the fronts of your thighs. I believe there are chaps that have a butt, then cut away so they're without the backs of the legs.

See, not a day goes by where I don't learn something on this site....

@ssless chaps for herself. Her sexy self strapped with rodeo thighs will motivate you to finish the boil after 10min intermissions in the sack. As for traveling with "it" she's implying her.

There is an old law on the books in New Mexico, that requires a brewer, professional or amateur, to wear chaps while working with the hot mash and the boil....

So have fun with the chaps! :D

guess it was so awesome he started brewing too much beer to post

the anniversary is 3 feb. only a few days left..:ban:

um...no, he's not home yet. he's probably packing to come home from Afghanistan...

By the way - THANK YOU for your service, and WELCOME HOME!

but be SURE to come back here as soon as you open it.....inquiring minds want to know!

so the word is... it’s a custom bound leather brewing journal, she took bits and pieces of different logs and combined them into one journal, and its strapped to a harrier kegerator... my wife was right she’s the best!!!

3 more months and ill be able to use it

Nice! Congratulations, and thank you for your service brother! I know it sucks over there.

Latest posts

Back