Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaseg08

Reaction score
My name is Chase and my wife is Elise. I've been into brewing for a while and several friends home brew, plus we live in Colorful Colorado so good beer is always present. I have so many other hobbies like my band, my 57' chevy truck, guns and my motorcycle. I haven't been "allowed" to start any other hobbies until now, ha ha. My wife is a chemist and the scientist in her decided she wanted to get into home brewing. It's a win-win for me! We kegged our first beer yesterday. We followed a fat tire clone recipe but substituted a couple malts and added a little bit more hops. The result is more of an ESB but very delicious. I was searching for a Left Hand Milk Stout clone and found it on this forum. Anyway, glad to be here and I look forward to learning from all of you, trying new recipes and submitting some of our own.

Congrats on the new hobby, and for the double luck of having a wife interested in it. This site is a great resource - there are tone of good recipes here, to say nothing of the helpful membership.

Welcome!

Thanks! Homebrewdad, I was recently in Huntsville for work and I really enjoyed the Strait to Ale brews down there, particularly the Monkeynaut IPA.

Back