Hello from the UP!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoop89

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just moved back to St Jacques, MI this spring and dove head first into brewing alongside remodeling our new home. Ive been using this site all summer for tips and lessons and decided I should finally make an account! Ive got three extract batches under my belt and look forward to all grain this fall/winter when the time allows it. I was able to purchase a pretty sweet all grain/kegging setup for a steal of a price before making the move from someone getting out of the hobby. Just need a few more pieces and it will be ready for a batch. I look forward to absorbing more knowledge from this site and talking to some people about this awesome hobby!

Oh my, another yooper... Some days it feels like most people here are from that part of the world.

Welcome! We're glad to have you here.

Haha. Thanks everyone! I will try to get a couple pictures this weekend. Just getting the brewing space cleaned up at the new place. Hopefully putting together a red ale this weekend and trying out my chiller setup. The ice water in a bin, although effective, was getting a little old after only three brews.

Latest posts

Back