Hello from the north

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiroux

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm new here, i'm from Quebec state, in Canada. I'm basically french speaking so please be indulgent for my sometimes bad english.

I'm new to brewing, I've brewed 4 beers, and should brew 6 more before Xmas.
I'm brewing 3 friends of mine, we are really creative and some times a bit crazy (just enough). We do all-grain, nothing else! ...exept for Mead or wine! :mug:

What we brewed:
-Strong red ale 7.5%
-Smoked Maple Imperial Stout 8.0%
-Highly hopped IPA 6.0%
-Whisky Brown Ale 4.0% (whisky oak chips)

What we'll brew
-Big Black Barleywine (Imperial) 14%
-Choco-coffee Milk Stout 6%
-Perppercorn RyePA 7%
-Roasted Stout 4%
-Xmas roasted pumpkin ale
-Golden Strong Ale 12% (Quadruple Belgian)

Welcome! Sounds like you are off to a good start! I will go to all grain some day I hope. And don't worry about your English, I was born and raised here and my English aint no good haha! When is the dam hockey lockout going to be over eh? This is going to suck without hockey!

Hey!

I'm new here, i'm from Quebec state, in Canada. I'm basically french speaking so please be indulgent for my sometimes bad english.

I'm new to brewing, I've brewed 4 beers, and should brew 6 more before Xmas.
I'm brewing 3 friends of mine, we are really creative and some times a bit crazy (just enough). We do all-grain, nothing else! ...exept for Mead or wine! :mug:

Welcome to another Canadian.

New to brewing and already all grain. Good for you.

You could also join http://www.montrealers.ca/indexfr.htm for a nice learning curve in French.

Cheers and again welcome to a great site.

Back