Hello from the midwest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riggs1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted to take a moment to say Hey from the Kansas City Metro area (Kansas side). I am an avid beer consumer and finally decided to give home brewing a try. I now have a new hobby!! Store bought just doesn't taste good anymore. Although I am new to brewing, I hate the words "noob", "newbie", etc. I consider myself a brew master in training.

Working on my second brew which is a Belgian Saison. I used a fruity yeast and hoping it will turn out good. My first brew was a Belgian Wit that turned out excellent. It was heavy on the carbonation so I assume letting it sit longer bottled before drinking would have settled it down? I'm not one that likes to wait now that I am hooked. I am open to suggestions, tips and anything else. This site is outstanding for information. Thanks to everyone!

Paul

Welcome. I guess I am an, "Avid Beer Consumer" myself. I started this hobby to cut some costs and make better beer.

Latest posts

Back