Hello from the Centennial State!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1223rt23tr

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

I joined the site in July to step up my brewing involvement but have yet to make a proper introduction. Here goes--

I live in Colorado with my wonderful husband. I'm married to him, and he's married to the beer operation. I'm sure some of you can relate. I enjoy my role as #1 Brew Assistant/Goddess.

This past Christmas, husband bought me cheese making supplies so that I could do more work cleaning and sanitizing and start making cheese, so I suppose I'll post about my adventures and misadventures in cheese making in that forum.

I love brewing beer and drinking beer. Homebrewing has made me a big fan of Pale Ales and IPAs, which I used to turn my nose up at. When we reconstituted the homebrew operation after moving to CO, we started all-grain brewing. I enjoy trying new things and adding new adjuncts, like oats and yams (but not at the same time... yet... hmmmm...).

Great forum, great folks! Prost!

Welcome. Depending on your part of town there are some great Local Home Brew Shops, LHBS. I frequent The Brew Hut in Aurora, because I can drink at Dry Dock while picking up ingredients. They are also great crew too.

Hello, Howdy and Hola from the state of Texas! Keep us posted on the cheese making. I have yet to dive into my cheese pack, waiting for another 3 day weekend to make my first batch of mozzs.

Back