Hello from South Bend, IN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpferris

Reaction score
New brewer here residing in Granger, IN which is essentially South Bend. Been following the craft beer scene for several years and have been a big beer trader. I have managed to try most of the "whales" in the beer world and have always been tempted to start brewing. I had a 4 year layover in SF so I never had space. But not that I am back in the midwest, I am ready to jump in.

I didn't want to shell out a bunch of cash on equipment, so I managed to trade a couple pretty rare bottles of lambic for a relatively complete all grain setup. It was a right plact right time kinda thing. I have decided to go straight to all grain after ready books and talking to several brewer friends. I've always had a kegerator, so will likely jump right into kegging as well.

Will probably start by trying my luck at the Zombie Dust clone that is getting all the rage over on the recipe section.

I am really looking forward to being a solid contributor to this site.

Can't wait to get started.

Welcome! I lived in South Bend (and still have a house for sale there) for about 8 years before i moved away last year. I do miss Bare Hands though!

Back