Hello from South Alabama

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenfyoozed

Reaction score
Well guys I'm new here, and need all the help I can get. I want to start brewing and also making wine. Stumbled across this site and thought i could learn a few things. Hope i dont ask to many stupid questions, and I promise to search for answers first. I don't expect to be spoon fed, but some of the fermenting processes confuse me.

So off to learn, and try yo figure this thing out.

Hey, kenfyoozed. Hello from the other side of the bay in the most archaic beer law state in the nation.

I'm a noob too. I have three full batches under my belt. Well, almost. I have one in bottles one in the fermenter and one chilling...

This place is a wealth of info

Have fun!

Thanks guys I've got a lot to learn. Started a batch if the Skeeter pee. Hope it turns out well.

Check out Dennis over at the Wine Smith. He's a great source of information - plus a very good homebrew shop.

Yes it's a great place. I have gotten a good but if supplies from him. Nice to have a shop like that around.

Back