Hello from San Diego

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sd_brewbie

Reaction score
Being from San Diego I cant help but love great beer. I am just getting into home brew and jumping in with both feet ☺. I had got my dad a Mr Beer kit a couple years back and had been wanting to try my hand at brewing since, but never had time to get to it. I finally decided it was time and picked up a brew kit from Northern Brewer. After doing a couple of their extract kits I bought a single tier gas rig complete with HLT, mash tun, boil kettle and pumps off craigslist. I now have my first all grain brew, an APA that looks delicious, in my fermenter. I also skipped bottling and jumped straight to kegging with my built into the wall taps (will try to post to the DYI section later).

Been reading these forums for a bit and decided it was time to sign up. Looking forward to many more brews.

What part of San Diego? I'm starting up a group in the East Chula Vista area. I've just bumped into a lot of brewers in that area and thought we could do something local from time to time.

Welcome to the addiction.

Back