Hello from Richmond VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopHead_32

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have finally made my way into the hobby of home brewing! There is a good home brewing club here in Richmond VA. A guy at work that was been brewing for 20+ years got me to step up to the plate and get into the hobby. My buddy and I have been talking about home brewing for the past 3 years and we finally made the move. Such a fun hobby!! We are going to be bottling our first batch next weekend (all grain Imperial IPA). Hope it taste as good as it smells! We went big for the first batch, OG of 1.084 and FG of 1.012.... Yes we are major HOP HEADS. Anyways don't want to make this intro boring. Nice to be apart of the group of home brewing! :mug:

Now what for the next brew??? Another IPA or ESB...

PS... Best hobby forum I've ever been apart of for sure. Everyone is very nice and is welling to answer questions at a drop of a hat.

Welcome to the group, and the best forum for homebrewing on the net, from CO. Congrats on the first batch.

Thanks man. After bottling next weekend its going to long 3 weeks until we can try it but I think I can hold off until then....

Back