Hello from Northern Wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boulderbrewer

Reaction score
Hi, I have been brewing for about twelve years, all-grain the last eight. Kaiser and Gussymo said this place was pretty laid back, so I thought I'd poke around a little bit.

Marc

Welcome, neighbor! I haven't been over to Boulder Junction in quite a while, but the last time I was over that way, I went to a bar/restaurant that had a big attached covered deck. I can't remember the name of the place, but we really enjoyed it. Boulder is a really nice area, and we should get over there more.

Welcome, neighbor! I haven't been over to Boulder Junction in quite a while, but the last time I was over that way, I went to a bar/restaurant that had a big attached covered deck. I can't remember the name of the place, but we really enjoyed it. Boulder is a really nice area, and we should get over there more.

You must be talking about the Boulder Beer Bar. My sister in-law used to own about 20 years back

Oh jeez... I never thought anyone would actually listen to me. Hope you like it Boulder. This site has a tremendous amount of traffic. There is a lot of info here.

Latest posts

Back