Hello From Narragansett RI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefd60

Reaction score
Hello all,
Recently came back to home brewing, started it 20 years ago but quit with the little kids. Started up again with the help of one of my Sons, he is 22 and a beer lover. We are enjoying doing it together.
Looking to find help with techniques and recipes.
My name is Ray Depot, and I am very active on another forum for BBQ.

Welcome back to the hobby Ray! I dont know what has changed in 20 years, but this website will have information on just about everything you could imagine!

I'm actually transferring schools to URI next semester and I'll be living in Narragansett, maybe I'll see you around!

I'm actually transferring schools to URI next semester and I'll be living in Narragansett, maybe I'll see you around![/QUOTE

I have one son at URI now, he is a Jr. and one who graduated last year, he is at Boston College for Grad School.

Narragansett is the best place in RI:mug:

I have one son at URI now, he is a Jr. and one who graduated last year, he is at Boston College for Grad School.

Narragansett is the best place in RI:mug:

Cool! Maybe we'll all be able to get together and have a group brew weekend or something. I haven't had much of a chance to actually meet other homebrewers! Like I said, there is a wealth of information here, as well as some great vendors. Have fun!

Latest posts

Back