Hello from Muskegon, MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IIWolfpakII

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum. I've been brewing now for just over a year. My first two batches were from extract. I found it fairly boring, so I jumped head first into all grain brewing. I've done about 40 batches over the last year of AGB.

I've definitely gotten a bunch of experience and learned a ton. Made plenty of mistakes, but that is by far the best way to learn for me. I'm hoping to upgrade my system here this summer to some sort of beer sculpture but I am not sure what I am going with yet. I also need to focus on temp control in fermentation.

I'm loving this forum! Loads of great information and helpful people!

Cheers! :mug:

Welcome!

My friends and I have been doing all grain brewing for about a year now, as well. My friend that got me into it built a setup using three half barrel kegs. It worked great, but we are currently upgrading to a new system with more automation and temperature control. We are also looking to do 30 gallon batches, instead of the 15 gallon max with the older setup.

Check it out here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/one-barrel-system-315780/

P.S. We all reside in Ann Arbor, MI.

Greetings from the Detroit-area! I'm fairly new to the boards as well, and I find HBT extreemly useful and fulfilling. Enjoy!

Back