hello from Milwaukee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crash1292

Reaction score
just started home brewing a month ago and its addicting!
bought a Mr beer kit then another fermenter.
then a 6 gal carboy and a 5 gal secondary fermenter.
its nice that Northern Brewer is only 5 miles from my house.
anyway nice place you have here,lots of info
thanks mike

Welcome to the addicting world of home brewing. I started off two years ago when my wife bought me a beer kit for Christmas. I started off with a kit and extract beers. Two years later I'm brewing all grain 10 gallon batches every other week. There's usually something in the bottles, the keg, in the Secondary and in the Primary. It's a passion and most importantly tons of fun. Lucky you for living next to Northern Brewer. I have a great brew supply store two minutes from my house (Best in Rhode Island IMO), but I also order online from NB, on occasion. Well good luck and welcome to the club.

Welcome from MA! This hobby is super addictive. . .don't even know if I can call it a hobby. 3 years ago my wife bought me a gift certificate to a BOP and I went out soon after and bought my own equipment. I am sure she regrets that gift. . . . ;)

Back