Hello! From Mexico City.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmanmau

Reaction score
Hi, im new to the forum (registered) but have been reading many post to clarify many of my doubts......now that I've read enugh I am more confident to start to brew on my own....by the way, excuse my english if it is not as good....Ill try to get better.

I'm relatively new to brewing, done it with a friend a couple times; DME-specialty grains, 1 hop addition, nothing fancy. But I liked it A LOT! And im getting equipment of my own...most of it, some I still will borrow from my friend....LOL

Homebrewing in México is just starting, there are a couple stores in the country but only one where I live....all of them carry the same stuff.....and everything is really expensive....'cause of that most of my resources are limited......I plan to move up to all grain in my first solo batch, since it is cheapear and gives me better ways to go around and experiment....I'll make a detailed thread of my first attempt so I get some aditional advice from you guys....I will thank you in advance: Thanks! LOL

Welcome!
I think your English is excellent. I'm new to brewing this year, my best grain brew was the Centennial Blonde recipe. Search the forum for the recipe. I have also brewed a couple of my own simple recipes. But I think I'll rely on established recipes until I have more experience.

Welcome to the forum, maybe you can be a pioneer of Mexican homebrewing. I know there are some great commercial craft beers in Mexico on the Pacific coast.

Do American brew shops ship to Mexico? I know in my business distributors ship into Canada all the time...

Best of luck!

Welcome to the forum, maybe you can be a pioneer of Mexican homebrewing. I know there are some great commercial craft beers in Mexico on the Pacific coast.
Do American brew shops ship to Mexico? I know in my business distributors ship into Canada all the time...
Best of luck!

Thanks Cyclman! As for pioneer I don't think so much......as informed homebrewer pioneer I hope so :D LOL
Indeed there are some great commercial crafts out there.....Indeed there are. Just las week there was a convention. I think they are about 150 craft breweriers across country..I've made my research in that area too...you know, drink them and stuff LOL

I think many of brew shops should ship to Mexico in a thought, I should be buying many stuff to order so the shipping cost distributes fairly in many products, no free shipping is sad. Maybe I could buy from different retailers an get my aunt in Tx to ships something. Free shipping to her and then have her shipping it to me.. Maybe that's the way to go.
I'm mostly concearned about hops and specialty grains, yeast strains maybe irish moss on the cheap would be great also. The equippment I can manage to build it mysef somehow (I'm an engineer so that should not me a problem)...I've got in plans building me an autosyphon while fermentation occurs.....If i can't manage to squeeze the time in I will try a T method device I saw in the DIY section ;)

I will post something in the DIY as soon as I get something interesting going.
Thanks for welcoming!
See you around!

Latest posts

Back