Hello From Long Island NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyD11

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and home brewing. I have wanted to brew for a while and made excuses along the way not to. Finally bit the bullet and brewed a one gallon batch of oatmeal stout from Brooklyn brew shop. It is fermenting as we speak. I ready ordered another one gallon kit and plan to move up to larger batches.

I have used this forum a lot just reading up on different things.

John

Welcome from Farmingville!!! One gallon batches are "travel packs" You'll be moving up shortly I'm sure...Same brew day with 5 times more beer :D

Welcome also from Long Island. The forum is a great place to get formation, and there are very knowledgable people here. Also LHBS in Islip and Baldwin have great reputations. Enjoy.

I'm in Medford. Already started picking up equipment for larger batches. Just recently learned about the Grainfather. Will definitely checkout Arbor beer and wine

Welcome to the obsession and to the forum! I grew up in Garden City. Lots of luck as you gain more knowledge and on your future brews!

John

Back