Hello from Leesburg, Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usfmikeb

Reaction score
I've brewed off an on for many years now, and its been a couple years. I recently made myself a promise to get back into this great hobby, and brewed a Raspberry Wheat a week and a half ago (in secondary right now).

From a skills standpoint, I'm most comfortable doing partial mash recipes, but intend to make the leap to all grain in the very near future. I started perusing this website a couple months back, and have found myself checking it out much more frequently now.

Looking forward to learning from everyone, and then being able to share that knowledge with others!

BTW, my other hobby is homemade hot sauce. I grow my own peppers, create a fermented pepper mash, and bottle it. No vinegar in hot sauce means that the flavor is awesome!

Welcome, love VA, i'm originally from Roanoke. +1 on the homemade hotsauce, that's awesome.

Welcome aboard! I work in Leesburg, but live "over the mountain" in WV. maybe we can get together sometime and do a Beer swap....

Welcome. I live in Fredericksburg, and we brew almost every weekend. If you would like to stop by and see an all-grain setup, just let me know.

Virginia, so nicely represented here. Welcome to the forum, might have to work out a trade on the hot sauce! :mug:

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes! Really enjoying the site, and am in the process of expanding out my equipment base.

Welcome! It's a great hobby to come back to.

And Leesbug is a great place to brew!
If you ever want to participate in an all grain brew day, let me know.

Welcome aboard! Once you make the transition to all-grain, you'll wonder why you waited so long.

As for the hotsauce, I'm right there with you....growing some ghost peppers this year....for when habanero is just not hot enough :)

Best of luck to you in your brewing and hotsauce-making adventures....

Did my first AG yesterday, everything looks good right now, obviously looking forward to actually tasting it in about a month!

Back