Hello from Indiana!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome to HBT. check out the clubs section at the top, there might be a group near you. it's always better to learn and expand your brewing knowledge from a real live person. plus group brewdays are pretty fun from what i hear.

Welcome from a fellow Hoosier.

Take your time, read a book or two, keep up with the chatter here and you'll have a good feel for things.

I'd recommend a trip to Great Fermentation if you need help getting started. Heck, I'd recommend a trip there even if you don't need help, good shop, good vibe, great selection, fair prices. They will do a great job of walking you through the process and ensuring you have the correct equipment and ingredients to hit the ground running.

Thanks for the info. As for Great Fermentation, great place, that's where I got my setup. Looking forward to the Amber Ale contest this month!

Suds_zville, I am right around the corner from you (if your in Zionsville). I am surprised the northside of Indy doesn't have a club, unless I haven't found it yet.

Hey from btown(iu)/castleton!

My moms originally from zville, I like the area. Still have family there.

Back