Hello from Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julesfools

Reaction score
My name is Travis and Im new to the brewing game. My girlfriend and I were looking for a new hobby to do together and after a couple months of researching and talking about it, we decided to start brewing. We went to Defalcos and picked up a starter kit and should have all the other supplies this week. We will be starting with a pale ale and kegging it when we finish.

Welcome to the Houston brewing cult. Don't forget to go to KegCowboy. They soon will be doing full beer kits and grains/hops/yeasts. Tell Brad Jason sent you. Great guys & best pricing in the area.

PS. Grains arrived today and will all be stored in a climate controlled "ingredient vault"

Looked at the keg cowboy website. I will be coming in Saturday to get a kettle and whatever else grabs my attention. Thanks for the info, I would have hated to order something online when I could buy from a company in Texas.

Kegcowboy said:
PS. Grains arrived today and will all be stored in a climate controlled "ingredient vault"

You guys now have ingredients? Man that is awesome. Now I do not have to give my money to the other guys!

Welcome! Much to learn here and many helpful people who are always ready with advice.

Back