Hello....from Georgetown, Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nu2brewing

Reaction score
I've been eyeing this forum for some time now. I hope to get in touch with some people on here from the Austin/Georgetown area. Also I brewed my 1st batch of beer 2 weeks ago, it's a Honey Blonde Ale from AHB. Wish me luck....

chris

Welcome. You are in a great part of the state for homebrewing resources and I see you have already found one of the main ones.

Chris:
Let us know how the Honey Blonde Ale comes out. I just brewed my first batch last weekend (American Brown Ale), so I am hopeful of good results. Hope all is well in Georgetown.

WOW, sorry I missed your response KEGCOWBOY. The Honey Blonde Ale from AHB was awesome! I will be brewing it again. How'd your American Brown Ale turn out, I've thought about brewing one of those!

The Brown Ale turned out great. It is a straight-forward type beer which is what I wanted for my first try at it. Since then, I have done a Summer Saison and a Winter Warmer (for the Holidays). The Saison has been in bottles for two weeks, and is already quite good, and I will be bottling the Winter Warmer this week as it has been in the primary for over 4 weeks now. Can't wait. Tryin' to figure out what will be next.

Back