Hello from Gainesville

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

invisiblewar

Reaction score
hey guys
Im obviously new here and am new to the beer making hobby. I actually started making some last week since I turn 21 next saturday.(hopefully I dont get banned for being underage lol).
I hope to learn lots and eventually help out! Glad I can be here

Haha thanks. Ive been looking into it for a few months now and finally was talking to a friend and we decided that it doing this would be a nice break from school

Welcome, there is a really, really long Gainesville thread on here. It is in the similar threads at the bottom of this one.

Where in Miami are you from? I moved up here from Hollywood and my wife moved from Pembroke Pines (though she is originally from Carol City.)

Im from Hialeah actually. The only white person there methinks haha. Im just in Gainesville for school (GO GATORS!!) but Ill be moving back down in august.

The things I can say. But Im sure you know how it is living in the enemies territory, so you most likely have dealt with the smack talk haha

I work in an extremely busy convenience store and in the winter I wear my Miami sweater everyday. I'm used to it.

Back