Hello from England

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lordy

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm from Coventry, England, and I received a home brew kit for Christmas. I've done a bit before when I was in my twenties with mixed results. Look forward to chatting with you all and picking up some tips and advice along the way.

All the best,
Lordy

Welcome.

Most of us are from the US but there are others from your part of the world.
orfy and Caplan come to mind.

You may have to remind us of your locale from time-to-time, with the Litre thing, pressure barrel, degrees C, etc.

From what I understand, equipment is more readily available here.

Good Luck.

olllllo said:
Welcome.

Most of us are from the US but there are others from your part of the world.
orfy and Caplan come to mind.

You may have to remind us of your locale from time-to-time, with the Litre thing, pressure barrel, degrees C, etc.

From what I understand, equipment is more readily available here.

Good Luck.

Thanks Olllllo.

Yes welcome Lordy. Don't fear adding where you are from in your profile. I don't believe we've had any stalkers here :). A great group of people here with knowledge/advice abound. Been brewing for only 2 years but feel like I have 10 years experience from the knowledge received here.

desertBrew said:
Yes welcome Lordy. Don't fear adding where you are from in your profile. I don't believe we've had any stalkers here :). A great group of people here with knowledge/advice abound. Been brewing for only 2 years but feel like I have 10 years experience from the knowledge received here.

Cheers desertBrew. I've been made to feel welcome already. Looking forward to picking up lots of tips.

Latest posts

Back