Hello from Clarksville Tn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newkarian

Reaction score
Hi all. Im new to home brewing got two batches of beer under my belt. One extract and the second PM. Also have a batch of Edwort's Apfelwein going. Started this all in one month and cant wait to brew some more. Just here in TN temporarily for school but would love to meet some homebrewers in the area.

Welcome. There are a couple of clubs in the Nashville area. I heard there may be a Clarksville club starting up, but don't have any info for you unfortunately. I belong to the Antioch Sud Suckers (ASS) and it's a very laid back club. We meet on the second Saturday of the month at AllSeasons at 2:30pm. Bring a couple of beers to sample if you can (interesting micro or homebrew) or a snack.

Im in clarkesville once a year. Wifes parents and brother live there

I try to make a trip over to the Blackhorse everytime Im there too. Well welcome to the forum, make yourself at home

I was thinking about joining A.S.S. Waiting for my first batch to be done so I have something to bring. Will be bottling it this weekend so it should be ready for next months meeting. I actually am going to school in Madison so I am in nashville just about every day.

No need to wait. Next meeting is the 14th. Just swing on in and meet the crew. Bring a glass for tasting.

Welcome! Where at in Clarksville are ya? I have several guys at work that I'm trying to get into brewing, and try and get a local brew club started. The hard part is to get everybody together all at once on a given day. Too busy, but would like to get something started.

Im pretty busy too but a local brew club would be awesome. Live on the north side of town off dover near the base.

Gentlemen,

I just happened to be checking my results on Google Search and I came across your post.

My name is John L. and I am the webmaster for Clarksville Carboys. We are a new home brewing club in Clarksville, TN.

We started our organization back in June and so far have picked up about fifteen members, eight of which attended the last meeting.

The next meeting will be on Tuesday January 13th, 2009. I hope that you will attend.

For more information please visit our website. For upcoming meetings and to meet the members please visit our forum.

~John~

Clarksville Carboys
Clarksville Carboys - Forum

Back