Hello from Chile!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santhalas

Reaction score
Been posting around a few of the forums here, but figured I'd hop on the introduction board :ban:

Here in Chile (for the ones that don't know where Chile is, i'm in the south tip of South America, near Argentina) home brewing is not very common so HBT has been a really great help!!!

Thanks in advance for all the help and tips i will learn in HBT :rockin::rockin:

Welcome Man! I spent a year in Santiago back in the early 90s and absolutely LOVED it!!

While the beer was just so-so the wine was flipping out-of-this-world good!

I spent many a weekend taking trips out to vineyards and the coast. You're country is absolutely spectacular!

You make that beer people spit in, I can just hear you thinking to yourself America's and they are number one in the world, in our defense it is hard to keep track of all the cultures of the world and everyone always wants to know what is going on here.

Nice to meet you.

Welcome Santhalas!

Glad to see people from around the world joining in here!

Welcome Man! I spent a year in Santiago back in the early 90s and absolutely LOVED it!!

While the beer was just so-so the wine was flipping out-of-this-world good!

I spent many a weekend taking trips out to vineyards and the coast. You're country is absolutely spectacular!

:cross::cross: I'm kind of a black sheep in my family, 2 uncles are in the top 10 oenologist (it's spelled that way or not??) in my country, but i prefer beer, maybe one day I will try to make wine ;);)

And yes, comercial beer here is really awfull :(

Hello Santhalas! Are there any homebrew shops in Santiago? A friend is living there and is looking for supplies. Thanks! (From Costa Rica!)

Back