Hello from Rome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neomod

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

been reading your posts for a while, and thanks to your discussions I learned a lot of things.
I'm a modest - very modest - homebrewer, nothing compared to the fancy and beautiful things I've seen going on here, who has recently decided to embrace "the digitalization" :) And so it has arrived the moment to ask for help since I've embarked on something I've never done before.
Thank you for your time and for any hint you may spare :D.

Hello everyone,

been reading your posts for a while, and thanks to your discussions I learned a lot of things.
I'm a modest - very modest - homebrewer, nothing compared to the fancy and beautiful things I've seen going on here, who has recently decided to embrace "the digitalization" :) And so it has arrived the moment to ask for help since I've embarked on something I've never done before.
Thank you for your time and for any hint you may spare :D.
Welcome to the forum, which is for all experience levels of brewers.

Welcome. Like you, I am very modest in my setup. One day I will move to the AIO setups, but for now, it is fun for me to have to work a bit harder to get the results. Still learning something new every brew day and working now on trying to get my fermenting temps set with my "new" fermenting fridge. LOL. Either way, enjoy the hobby.

Back