Hello from Chicago Heights, IL.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eon

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am from Chicago Heights, IL. I am super NEW to home brewing. I watched my girlfriend's brother do an all-grain once for a Porter. I loved the whole process and the finished product was delicious!

I have never drank that much quality beer before. I used to drink the standards (Corona, Blue Moon, Guniess etc...) until a friend of mine changed all that. We went to a bar one night and I had a Bell's Cherry Stout and Three Floyd's Gumball Head. I swear it changed my life! Now I'm hooked. I am obsessed with finding and trying new beer.

I've decided now to start homebrewing and my BIG goal is to start a
micro-brewery someday.

I'm not familiar with all the labels but i've been called a Hop-Head. Some of my favorite beers are:

FFF's Dreadnaught IPA
Founders Harvest Ale
Southern Tier Un*Earthly IPA
Bell's Cherry Stout
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA

Well, I would greatly appreciate any information anyone can give. I've got plenty of questions! Thanks for having me here!

Hello R2-D2 and Rhoobarb! Yes I have been to both Three Floyd's and Flossmoor Station. I love them both! Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

Back