Hello and Thank you :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vedexent

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Brand new home brewer here, who finally "pulled the trigger" on my first batch this weekend (all-grain BIAB SMaSH "experimental" - photo-documented here :D)

Just wanted to say thank-you to the membership here, who provided a metric ton of (sometimes contradictory :D ) advice through the many discussions over the years.

You guys really helped sort out 99% of my questions and hesitation.

No idea if I did it "right", or if I'll end up with a drinkable beer (I'll be happy if I end up with something palatable and non-toxic on my first run) - but so far it's been an amazing amount of fun.

If you can drink it, it is a winner in my book as your first brew. Book/HBT knowledge only gets you so far. Until you brew your first batch you really don't know what you don't know. All in all, brewing is a fun hobby that you can take as seriously as you want, but when the end result is beer, how can you go wrong?

Back