Hello All, Brewing in San Diego!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agtaylor78

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been brewing for several years now, and reading the forums for even longer.....so figured it's time to join up and start posting!

So, I'm a PhD student in oceanography at Scripps Institution of Oceanography. I'm getting my PhD in microbiology, studied microbiology as an undergrad....and decided to put the microbes to work to make the thing I love.....BEER!!!!

Happy to finally be a 'member' of the community and to now take part in all of the discussions, instead of just reading them all.

Looking forward to learning more and contributing what I know professionally and what I have learnt from making beer.

Sincerely,

Drew T.

Welcome! Always good to see more folks from San Diego on here. Check out the San Diego Group. Its not all that active yet but who knows, the more folks we get into it the better.

I just looked in the profiles and it seems that the groups is not currently working...

The link at the top of the web page? It seems to be working fine. (between WIKI and CLUBS)

Oh, it is now. When I tried last night it was not, and nor were the groups showing up on my profile.

Thanks for the welcome guys!! Yes, I have not had luck getting the SD group. There is a club in town, but I am not into the paying fees and being that involved in a club just yet. More just into making my things at home and enjoying with family and friends. But who knows.

OK, you all have a great weekend......got to bottle my IPA tonight!!!!

Thanks for the welcome guys!! Yes, I have not had luck getting the SD group. There is a club in town, but I am not into the paying fees and being that involved in a club just yet. More just into making my things at home and enjoying with family and friends. But who knows.

OK, you all have a great weekend......got to bottle my IPA tonight!!!!

Fees? Who needs fees??? Check my sig :)

Back