Hello & a Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello,

My name is Eric and I have just recently found this forum and have already enjoyed many hours of reading the threads.

I am just starting to learn about homebrewing and plan on spending much time on this site to help me get a good understanding of what to do and not to do.

My question is, does anybody out there know of a place I can buy some pint glass huggies/coolies?

I have scoured the net and the only place I found them was on ebay but the person only had one at it had the budweiser logo on one side an the new england patriots logo on the other side.

i would prefer it to be blank or to at least not have the patriots on it. No offense to patriots fans but i am a steeler fan myself.

Thanks in advance for any help you all can offer.

I don't know about the rest of the folks here, but my pint glass never sits around long enough for the beer to get warm in the first place. :)

Eric Stephenson said:
hello,

My name is Eric and I have just recently found this forum and have already enjoyed many hours of reading the threads.

I am just starting to learn about homebrewing and plan on spending much time on this site to help me get a good understanding of what to do and not to do.

My question is, does anybody out there know of a place I can buy some pint glass huggies/coolies?

I have scoured the net and the only place I found them was on ebay but the person only had one at it had the budweiser logo on one side an the new england patriots logo on the other side.

i would prefer it to be blank or to at least not have the patriots on it. No offense to patriots fans but i am a steeler fan myself.

Thanks in advance for any help you all can offer.

http://www.servu-online.com/Bar-Gla...ssware/Bar-Glassware-Restaurant-Glassware.asp

Eric Stephenson said:
Dr. Vodka,

Thanks for the link but I didn't see any huggies/coolies on that page just links to glassware. Did I miss it?

oh no, thats just the glassware - sorry didnt read thoroughly!

So, what i get from this is Steelers & their fans just cant drink huh?
maybe thats why they didnt have the weight to push around the Pats :eek:

I've never actually heard of or seen one for a pint glass ... maybe you need some half-pints ;)

Bill,

I was born and raised in Trenton but for the last 7 or so years I have been living in a little town called Palmyra. We are just north of Cherry Hill.

I didn't know for sure these things even existed myself until I saw the one I mentioned available on ebay.

Back