Heady for Pliny the Elder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnK93

Reaction score
Looking for 2 or 3 bottles of Pliny the Elder in exchange for 2 or 3 cans of Heady plus whatever makes this an even trade. (First trade, not sure of the trade ratio here)

I'm in CT and can get Maine, SixPoint, Troeggs, Southern Tier, spencers, Allegash, Two Roads. I can also get some Cigar City, Avery, Bells, and here is a link to my favorite bottle shop, which lists some of what they may or may not have....let me know what you're looking for.

Let me know if you're interested, might like to add onto the Pliny if there's something you want from the east.

Thanks,
John

Looking for 2 or 3 bottles of Pliny the Elder in exchange for 2 or 3 cans of Heady plus whatever makes this an even trade. (First trade, not sure of the trade ratio here)

I'm in CT and can get Maine, SixPoint, Troeggs, Southern Tier, spencers, Allegash, Two Roads. I can also get some Cigar City, Avery, Bells, and here is a link to my favorite bottle shop, which lists some of what they may or may not have....let me know what you're looking for.

Let me know if you're interested, might like to add onto the Pliny if there's something you want from the east.

Thanks,
John

I've got some Pliny I'd be willing to part with for some Heady Topper. Can you get any Hill Farmstead?

I've got some Pliny I'd be willing to part with for some Heady Topper. Can you get any Hill Farmstead?

Sorry, no dice on the Hill Farmstead. I picked up some HT when I was in VT recently, but I'm honestly not familiar with Hill Farmstead and didn't even look for it.

John

I have a case of fresh Pliny I picked up this week. I would be interested in some heady.

Back