HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone need a defense? I'm thinking about unloading the Pats D.

Honestly, I think your trade offer is fair.
But, I'm looking for healthy QB if/when Matty Staff goes down to injury.
Is Cutler coming back? How healthy will he be? It sounds a bit too risky.

That's fair. Just sent a different offer.

Honestly, I think your trade offer is fair.
But, I'm looking for healthy QB if/when Matty Staff goes down to injury.
Is Cutler coming back? How healthy will he be? It sounds a bit too risky.

Honestly, they should just leave Cowan there even if Cutler is healthy. He's doing better I believe.

Who in here has Gronk?

image-697605677.jpg

That would require him to be on my roster first :(

On the plus side if Chokem Ryan has another miserable outing tomorrow night it should mean my defense should have a nice score.

I meant hypothetically. You're not looking too hot in the WR category. I should have kept Torrey Smith. I though Jacoby Jones would get more looks when he came back, but hasn't been the case.

I meant hypothetically. You're not looking too hot in the WR category. I should have kept Torrey Smith. I though Jacoby Jones would get more looks when he came back, but hasn't been the case.

Wait, you should have kept him, but you don't want him back?

BGBC said:
Wait, you should have kept him, but you don't want him back?

I expected more out of Wallace. Ravens are such a junk show, I'm sure if I got smith back he'd stop putting up fantasy points.

I play Stephen Jackson, he scores zero.
I bench him he scores 14.

Screw you SJax!

PS: Barring injuries to my other RBs, I'm not planning to start him again. If you need an RB he'll get you 6-10 points per game.

Wow, Bears D has already given up two TDs to Rams?!?!?!? Maybe I shoulda started Bengals on bye week… :(

Me and you fish boy!

Not going to be keeping up with fantasy scores this afternoon so I'll chime in now and be done with it

Where ya'll at today? I'm dangerously close to thinking I've got a chance in this one.

I need to net 10.36 points tonight with my Frank Gore and Kai Forbath (Wash. Kicker) going against Mario Manningham. I like my odds.

Thank God he didn't start Boden in the flex spot over Manningham...I'd be toast right now.

Me and you fish boy!

Not going to be keeping up with fantasy scores this afternoon so I'll chime in now and be done with it

Too bad i didnt have any competition this week. :D Im still kicking myself for not starting AVery but also glad that someone in the league let go of tavon austin, thanks!

finsfan said:
Too bad i didnt have any competition this week. :D Im still kicking myself for not starting AVery but also glad that someone in the league let go of tavon austin, thanks!

Pretty sure a loss this week douses whatever small shot I might have still had at a playoff berth. :mad:

Talk with Hello, she beat me by the same margin last week... ;)
I'm running an impressive 4 game losing streak.
But, I'm still not out of it if you can believe it...

There you are. I think you were lucky it was that close. ;)

As soon as someone else has a loss by 0.10 let me know. Until then you're just bellyachers! :D

Lost by .1 on a last minute FG at the end of the night game. I definitely got lucky that week. Novak has been very good to me this year.

pssst eanderson you better go check your lineup buddy. You have a guy who is set to score the bit fat goose egg. ;)

Talk with Hello, she beat me by the same margin last week... ;)
I'm running an impressive 4 game losing streak.
But, I'm still not out of it if you can believe it...

I prefer to win but not by so much that I look like a ******. It's a setup. :ban:

But really, it's luck. I can't say this has been the easiest league. 20 players is tough and the roster I was handed by whomever abandoned it in the first place wasn't ideal. I'm making due though.

I prefer to win but not by so much that I look like a ******. It's a setup. :ban:

But really, it's luck. I can't say this has been the easiest league. 20 players is tough and the roster I was handed by whomever abandoned it in the first place wasn't ideal. I'm making due though.

Let's see who wants to play again next year and cut back a few. I think 14-16 would keep the challenge of a bigger league without the craziness of 20 teams.

I better get started on the trophy. Maybe that'll be my excuse for not brewing today.

Back