HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there info on what sort of league it is on the nfl page? I just signed up to talk smack, but I'm going to try my best to at least beat a couple of you.

so im gonna go ahead and request that you all go buy a bottle of lovechild and age it until i win in december, that is all :D

The live draft is set for 7/28/13 at 7:00 PM CDT. Please plan on being online for this event. Just a reminder

m1C5N3-AitTAdBvE8FOV1sA.jpg

I don't have to talk trash about them. Their gameplay takes care of that for me. :p

Help me choose what to send the winner:
An offer from Netherlands (i.e. sunstruck Heineken in the (in)famous green bottle)
OR
An offer from Belgium ( a little known outfit called westvletteren)

:D

An offer from Netherlands (i.e. sunstruck Heineken in the (in)famous green bottle)
OR

That depends on who wins. Anyone but me - option 1.

OR

Glad to see you've finally come to grips with the fact you'll be shipping something out at the end of the season. For the record, I don't drink from green bottles ;)

Glad to see you've finally come to grips with the fact you'll be shipping something out at the end of the season. For the record, I don't drink from green bottles ;)

I can confirm this. He's so serious about not drinking beer from green bottles he gave me a bottle of Stille Nacht Reserve. :D

Andrikos said:
OR

I'm not sure what this Westvleteren place is you speak of. ;)
But I might be willing to give them a try.

Oh! Is he playing every position now!? They may have a shot in that case! :D

Woa woa woa woa woa when did he not play every position he is the new Barry Sanders.SON! :-D

Edit: I don't see anyone else on the cover of the magazine two years in a row just saying. all that I'm asking is give credit where credit belongs.

Woa woa woa woa woa when did he not play every position he is the new Barry Sanders.SON! :-D

Edit: I don't see anyone else on the cover of the magazine two years in a row just saying. all that I'm asking is give credit where credit belongs.

Ah I'll admit as much as I hate the Lions I have huge respect for Megatron. I like him a lot.

So your saying he's another guy with incredible personal talent who will waste his entire career playing for the Lions?

I can't hide anything from my wife. I get a little buzz and I'll tell her anything.

image-1645238552.jpg

Just told her draft is next Sunday.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
So I take it she's laughing and saying you don't have a chance?

Well it is nfl. I thought it was gonna be college. I forgot anyone actually watched nfl football since I moved to an SEC state.

Latest posts

Back