HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone disappeared.
I'm sure once we get to the draft and then the season begins, there will be alot of activity.

Andrikos said:
I won't send anyone beer but I'll give you a piece of free draft pick advice.

Two words:
Mark & Sanchez

:D

If he's not picked in the first round, someone has their head up their arse!
;)

I guess since we are giving out secrets i can share one. a little bird let me in on a secret that someone will be making a HUGE nfl comeback as a QB, Jamarcus russell! i hope he is still around when it is my turn to draft

Vick might be a (pleasant) surprise this year.
Cutler too if they finally manage to put an O line in front of him that is not made up of girl scouts and middle aged women with osteoporosis.

NIZZLE said:
How about RG3? :p

I don't like people that don't go by a real name.
RG3 sounds like a new product line from Gatorade.

finsfan said:
he is a better pick then sanchez,

Well, that's like saying cat $h1t is better than dog sh1+.
i believe they would not have been such a laughing stock last year if tebow started the whole season

No, they still would've sucked.

RG3 is a monster but the championship will be won with all the waiver wire picks after all the big names have gone on injury reserve.

Gronk! He would be a good late round pick up since he is injured and expected to miss the first half of the season

I say Andrew Luck will be a animal this year hell Matthew Stafford would be a beast if he didn't have a bunch of tampons blocking for him :D

Channel66 said:
Tebow to the pats? Didn't see that coming. What the hell are they going to do with him?

Brady's personal servant? ;)

Tebow to the pats? Didn't see that coming. What the hell are they going to do with him?

Isn't it obvious?
The Hoody always does that.
It's called "stealing the Jets playbook"
The Hoody will do whatever the Hoody needs to do to win.
Nothing is beyond the Hoody.

i think drew will have a solid year and i think flacco will have the worst year, if you consider him a superstar

You're right, I don't. ;)
He's serviceable at best. Averages 20 TDs a season... pfft.
I'd rather have at least a dozen other QBs over him. Even Romo! Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :D

You're right, I don't. ;)
He's a serviceable at best. Averages 20 TDs a season... pfft.
I'd rather have at least a dozen other QBs over him. Even Romo! Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :D

nobody should want Romo over another qb except for like palmer, sanchez obviously, and maybe tebow
and i know how terrible tebow is but id still want him over romo!

nobody should want Romo over another qb except for like palmer, sanchez obviously, and maybe tebow
and i know how terrible tebow is but id still want him over romo!

Palmer has the best receiver in football now. I'd probably take him over Romo and Flacco.
Better yet, I'd choose none of the above, at least not wasting a draft pick.

Palmer has the best receiver in football now. I'd probably take him over Romo and Flacco.
Better yet, I'd choose none of the above, at least not wasting a draft pick.

palmer is too old he is over, just because he has someone who can catch doesnt mean the ball will get to him. obviously none of these people would be used as an early pick, but id still take flacco over palmer or romo for sure, even in the first couple rounds. detriot was terrible last year with one of the best receivers and a better qb than palmer so it doesnt always work that way

palmer is too old he is over, just because he has someone who can catch doesnt mean the ball will get to him. obviously none of these people would be used as an early pick, but id still take flacco over palmer or romo for sure, even in the first couple rounds. detriot was terrible last year with one of the best receivers and a better qb than palmer so it doesnt always work that way

Palmer is only 33. Hardly old for a QB.
I'll take you on: Palmer vs. Flacco. See who does better by the end of the year. ;)

finsfan said:

Romo and Flacco weren't terrible last year. Obviously not early round picks for either of them but I played QB by committee with the two of them and wound up placing second in a 20 man league.

I was thinking the same thing about Brees, after having him last year. Does ESPN (the only league I've played in) score much differently than NFL? I noticed -2 for interceptions, and it seems like he threw quite a few picks, especially later in the season.

I'm wondering if any of the Saints running backs will have a break out year.

Back