• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Have to quit, selling it all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 64661

Reaction score
Hello there,

I have come to the realization that my beer brewing days have to end. I'm thinking of keeping 2 kegs and the CO2 setup and start making soda instead. I have the following for sale.

Would prefer local pickup in Woodstock, GA. but if you would like to ship you can estimate your costs from 30188 zip code. The problem with shipping is I don't have boxes or padding for this stuff - it would add to your costs as I'd have to buy them.

Thanks for looking,

txinga

I used this setup in an adapted jkarp brutus 20 setup.

NOTE: Editing to remove items that have sold

$75 15 Gal aluminum Brew kettle with weldless bulkhead, 2 piece valve and f style SS male camlock disconnect - Measurements 16" h x 18.25" w

$40 7.5 Gal aluminum turkey fryer pot (ugly) with weldless bulkhead, 2 piece valve and f style SS male camlock disconnect - Measurements 15.75" h x 12.25" w

Last edited:
Oops, forgot the pump has SS camlock fittings and a valve also. Add $20 if you'd like those as well

view

Interested in 4x Ball Lock Quick Disconnects (2x Gas - 2x Liquid) and MFT fittings. I think these will ship cheaply and easily to Texas. $18 shipped work? PM and let me know. Thanks!

PM sent. I'll take the other 4 Ball Lock Quick Disconnects (2x Gas - 2x Liquid) and MFT fittings. Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. Work got in the way. I'll need some time to catch up in the PMs but will update as soon as I have a chance

Hey everyone,

The following items are sold

4x ball lock kegs
8x ball lock quick connects
Chugger pump
2x SS female camlocks with 6' 1/2" silicon tubing
2x SS female camlocks with 33" 1/2" silicon tubing

I'll reply to the other PMs where there's an interest in the other items left

txinga

Local here.... Got any carboys or buckets to sell???

No carboys. I do have 6 6.5 gallon buckets, one with the spigot and a (50lb?) vittle vault that I used for 10 gal batches. I removed the screw on lid part of the vv as it was impossible to clean.

If you'd like them I could go $8 ea for the buckets and $30 for the vittle vault.

Thank you to all the folks that have purchased these items from me. I have the two pots left, everything else is sold.

Oh, by the way, my first root beer turned out pretty darn good.

txinga

Latest posts

Back