Haier 7.1cu from Sam's Club - Keezer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CajunChuck

Reaction score
Anyone make a keezer out of this? If so, how many kegs did you fit in it and what kind of collar was on it? Thanks in advanced! =)

Im not sure if its the same Haier 7.1 as what Costco used to sell, but its what i have and i can fit(BARELY) 4 ball lock kegs and 1 2.5 gallon keg on the hump with a 5# CO2 tank. And when i say barely i mean it only fits in 1 configuration and i have to shove the last keg in with a bit of force.

It was a Haier HCM071LC

Im not sure if its the same Haier 7.1 as what Costco used to sell, but its what i have and i can fit(BARELY) 4 ball lock kegs and 1 2.5 gallon keg on the hump with a 5# CO2 tank. And when i say barely i mean it only fits in 1 configuration and i have to shove the last keg in with a bit of force.

It was a Haier HCM071LC

It's the one from Sam's Club. The model number was HF71CL53NW. After looking up the one you posted, it seems like this one is a tiny bit bigger.

Dimensions (WxDxH): 39.2'' x 23'' x 34.6''

The model# you posted specd Product in Inches (L x W x H): 22.06 x 37.0 x 33.25

Edit: Added Dimensions

I have one and it is indeed a four keg setup with a collar. I have mostly converted pin locks and am slowly buying more real ball locks.. But I don't know how you would get more than four in it, even with the tank outside like I have mine...

I have one and it is indeed a four keg setup with a collar. I have mostly converted pin locks and am slowly buying more real ball locks.. But I don't know how you would get more than four in it, even with the tank outside like I have mine...

Again i have a different version but this is the orientation i have mine. The one on the top right is a 2.5 gallon that sits on the hump.

I also have to face my regulator back side down or it wont fit on the hump.

Keezer-Day19a.jpg

I have a 10# tank.. I suppose if I had a 5# it would fit inside with 4 kegs.. I imagine it would especially with a suitable sized collar and all ball locks...

Overall it's a nice, energy efficient, unit though.. really if you need more than four, you should be looking at 10+ cu.ft. anyway..

Right now I have two five gallon converted pin locks, one ball lock, and a 3 gallon converted pin-lock on the hump.. the basket that came with it full of bottles (which could still be used with the collar away from the hump side) and probably a dozen bottles between the kegs.. that is really a lot of beer...

Fred

Back