Haier 5.0 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 5.0 cubic foot chest freezer that is branded as Holiday but it is made by Haier because I had to repair it and it used a Haier replacement part. Mine might be the same internal dimensions as the one you are looking at.

I don't keep kegs in mine but I was curious about what would fit in it though so I put in a couple pin lock kegs and a tank and they fit fine. Pin locks are wider than ball locks.
20170109_004157_HDR_zpsvq9ttolq.jpg

Thanks for the response that looks like the exact setup I want. It even looks like it would fit without a collar and allow me to use picnic taps until I save up enough for the rest of my parts. I could even save money and go with pin lock kegs.

EDIT: The inside detentions I can find are 22 x 28.5 x 33.2 inches does this seem the same as yours?

The inside dimensions on mine are about 15 x 22 x 27 so they must not be the same freezer.

Haier does not give internal dimensions I was just going off an amazon answer another person said "Its about 22.5"x15". At a depth of about 17" it gets a little smaller, I assume due to the compressor. At that point its about 15"x15"." which seems closer to your size.

I have that chest freezer. The inside is 15 1/4" x 22 3/4". And with a collar you can jam at least 3 corny kegs in it...of course if you do that the co2 tank needs to go on the outside.

Latest posts

Back