Had Some 3D-Printed Tap Handles Made

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3toes

Reaction score
Linked up with a fellow homebrewer who has started to use his 3d printer for tap handles. Had him print a few with some of my brews on them and man, I couldn't be happier.

Tried to keep it to just the beers I brew frequently, but now I'm thinking about ordering one for all of my recipes.

IILnsVM.jpg

pOibzNZ.jpg

Being in as big a beer town as Denver is, the antique malls have a TON of cool old (and new), funky tap handles, which I love and will probably continue to buy, but there's just something about having your own beer-names on the handles.

This is amazing...hats off to you brother!

Would be cool to see a a handle with a mascot as well...like maybe the maiden voyage could have a mermaid on the top kind of like the front of an 17th century ship.

This is amazing...hats off to you brother!

Would be cool to see a a handle with a mascot as well...like maybe the maiden voyage could have a mermaid on the top kind of like the front of an 17th century ship.

Ooo yeah, that'd be sweet!

I think he's just starting to play around with what's possible for the handles, but yeah, it'd be amazing to see some more complex shapes/construction in the future.

Latest posts

Back