Group Buy in Chicago #9

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could one of you kind sirs please look and see how much Best Malz dark Munich costs? I'm having trouble with the spreadsheet, and a coworker is interested in splitting one with me. He wants to know the price before he commits.

Thank you!

Could one of you kind sirs please look and see how much Best Malz dark Munich costs? I'm having trouble with the spreadsheet, and a coworker is interested in splitting one with me. He wants to know the price before he commits.

Thank you!

This is what info pops up when I search for that on that group by site:

Reminder: This buy closes tomorrow at midnight. Please check your orders to confirm and/or make any last adjustments. You will not be able to modify after the buy closes. Thanks.

Reminder: This buy closes tonight at midnight. Please check your orders to confirm and/or make any last adjustments. You will not be able to modify after the buy closes. Thanks.

I just need to get some things squared away with our vendors then I'll post more information. Should be within a day or two.

I will let everyone know when to submit payment once the shipping charges have been added. I am still waiting for this information from one of the vendors. Thanks.

shipping charges will be added to the database this afternoon. I will post payment instructions on here at that time as well.

ok. everyone who is participating in this buy will receive an email later on today from paypal requesting payment. please submit payment to the requesting email and not me personally; do not worry about the paypal fees since they are already included in the costs. enter your database username/email in the reference portion of your paypal payment so we know who to credit. paypal is the only payment option available online. contact me if you need to arrange another payment method; or with any other questions. keep an eye open for emails to the address that you registered with. thanks.

Got mine and paid!

Do we have an ETA? Not the day but along the lines of a couple of weeks or more like mid-November?

it really depends on how long collection takes. There are always a few stragglers as many of us know who have participated in past buys. But I am hoping the 2nd week of October.

Just checking - I got the email, and it's about $8 more than what the website says (I'm just over $100). I notice shipping is not on the site - can I assume that's the reason for the discrepancy?

Just checking - I got the email, and it's about $8 more than what the website says (I'm just over $100). I notice shipping is not on the site - can I assume that's the reason for the discrepancy?

Yes, shipping costs were added and that is the difference.

There's already one person who emailed me saying that he didn't mean to order anything even though he did. Therefore, he's not paying. His order totals $85. I'll post tomorrow what he had in case someone wants to pick it up. This really irritates the living fecal matter out of me...

I was wondering why I didn't get an e-mail. I went to the dashboard and my order is blank? I only had PBW, but I'm assuming I owe nothing because I don't have an order placed?

There's already one person who emailed me saying that he didn't mean to order anything even though he did. Therefore, he's not paying. His order totals $85. I'll post tomorrow what he had in case someone wants to pick it up. This really irritates the living fecal matter out of me...

As well it should.

Bill, I didn't receive an email and I seem to have lost my CHB login. My email is [email protected] (cmdr_gonzo). Thanks, I'll get payment out to you as soon as I have the info! Thanks as always for all your efforts here.

Bill, I didn't receive an email and I seem to have lost my CHB login. My email is [email protected] (cmdr_gonzo). Thanks, I'll get payment out to you as soon as I have the info! Thanks as always for all your efforts here.

I believe you never placed an order because I can't find your information anywhere, hence why you never received an email.

Seriously? Not sure what I messed up, thought I had some PBW, Star-san, and 4 sacks of grain. Rats. :(

Might have placed that order in that 2 day window where we lost the database and had to go to the backup. If so, that sucks. What grain did you order? I might be able to spare a bag.

I also paid when I got the paypal invoice, before I saw the post here about leaving my name in the note. Is that a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back