Group Buy in Chicago #7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a full corny keg of an 7% APA, but I can't find my capper. Any idea's, can I bring the keg?

Just finished working out and saw that we should come pick up. I'm already half way there, so ill be there in 30min

I'm flying all day today and my business partner is at a funeral, Bill. I can probably make it out tomorrow afternoon if you are ok with that. Otherwise I think Demon offered to ferry my order closer to my ungodly far distance from Chicago.

I can head out now if you'll be around for another hour. Can fill a growler of my rye porter to share if there are any thirsty people left there.

How late are you available for pickups today? just got back inside from packing up my garage for the move

Thanks to Bill and everyone who helped with this group buy. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that all your time and effort in making this happen is greatly appreciated.

The size of this buy was probably somewhat overwhelming, but I bet there is a huge group of happy home brewers right now. :D

Cheers!

Thanks to Bill and all. Especially mvanwie for picking up my grain for me. Saved me an even longer trip from WI.

image-3180095842.jpg

I'm flying all day today and my business partner is at a funeral, Bill. I can probably make it out tomorrow afternoon if you are ok with that. Otherwise I think Demon offered to ferry my order closer to my ungodly far distance from Chicago.

what time tomorrow afternoon?

for those that picked up barrels, there was a box of bungs for your bung hole. I just noticed it now. I can always mail it...

Thanks to Bill and all. Especially mvanwie for picking up my grain for me. Saved me an even longer trip from WI.

I think you will be kicking yourself very soon that you didn't buy more grain. this hobby is crazy ya know.

Please try to pick up tomorrow if you can. I'll be around staring at 10:30 am. Thanks.

Thanks everyone for the help and brews. Great IPA Bill, and thanks for putting the buy together.

Again, many, many thanks to neopol (and Trish), wagz (and Starr) and group buy newbie Augie(sp) "sarajevskopivo" who helped lug sacks around for a few hours today.

Thanks again Bill and everyone else that helped and also those that brought brew, didn't sample a thing that didn't taste fantastic!

Hey Bill, sorry man I just read this.. Ive been in Indiana for most of the day. Ill def be there tomorrow tho sometime before noon. I apologize for any convenience

Sounds good. You have quite a few splits so I would like to free up some floor space. Thanks.

Thanks again to everyone and was nice to meet some of the people from HBT. Also all of the beers I was able to try were fantastic. Now just trying to find room for all of my grain :mug:

Sounds good. You have quite a few splits so I would like to free up some floor space. Thanks.

In that case I'll try to get there closer to 10am and get you that free space sooner than later. Thanks again for all the trouble you went through in organizing this thing and for everyone else who had a hand in making this happen. Sincerely thanks guys

In that case I'll try to get there closer to 10am and get you that free space sooner than later. Thanks again for all the trouble you went through in organizing this thing and for everyone else who had a hand in making this happen. Sincerely thanks guys

Make it 10:30. I need my beauty sleep...

Hey Neopol,

Good to meet you and Trish today, however briefly... thanks again for carting my grain in from Chicago. That was a huge help and greatly appreciated. And thanks again to Bill for making it happen, and Ghoti for building a great tool to facilitate.

Thanks to bill and everyone else that made this happen this weekend it was a pleasure meeting some of you hope you enjoyed the brew i brought

Understanding it sounds cliche by now, many thanks to Bill, the splits crew and everyone else who made this buy happen.

I also want to say thank you to Bill, Ghoti and the rest of the crew, i had small order this time and Dan picked it up for me so i couldn't bring homebrew but i will save few good bottles for next group buy.

Hey Bill, I unfortunately have to work again tonight... Will I be able to come pick up on Monday or Tuesday? If it's more convenient for you, I'll also be in the city next Saturday for a concert. If Monday's ok that would be great. Let me know if there's a time that works for you. PS - I've a couple Flanders Browns with your name on them. Hope you like em sour. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back