Group Buy in Chicago #4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when sending your paypal payment, please make a note of your HBT username so I know who you are. thanks.

for those who have paid, thank you and please check to make sure I noted your portion as being paid. for those of you haven't paid yet, please pay.

When paying via paypal, please pay the transaction fees yourself or pay the amount under the "Paypal Total" column in the spreadsheet. Thanks.

do you guys think its safe to plan a brew day with new grain for march 23rd?, i need to prepare yeasts 4-5 days in advance

do you guys think its safe to plan a brew day with new grain for march 23rd?, i need to prepare yeasts 4-5 days in advance

based on my past experience in running group buys, there will be stragglers so i would wait. it takes a couple of days for the money to transfer from paypal account to my bank account. then it takes a couple of days to receive shipment. at the point that I make the payment (which depends on *everyone* paying first) it will take about 4 days before you can pick up. you will have ample time to get the yeastie boys started.

Just a little bit, but come on it was funny :)
anyway
Its paytime bitches, so pay your dues because i need my grain in 10 days

Polboy said:
Just a little bit, but come on it was funny :)
anyway
Its paytime bitches, so pay your dues because i need my grain in 10 days

Crack the whip!

58% of the people paid up - 62% of the cash ... hurry hurry! Last one to pay has to taste test TheBreweryUnderground's Toilet Beer! (Sorry TBU)

Don't mess with your grain dealer or you'll get a flush to the face of toilet beer!

But this does sort of feel sketchy like we're purchasing drugs or something. I was looking on amazon for a kilo scale and it also suggested small plastic baggies and herb grinders...

hehe, last time i got 3LBs of hops from hopsdirect and i was portioning them in smaller vacuum bags my wife closed the blinds so the neighbors dont get the wrong idea :)

TheBreweryUnderground said:
Don't mess with your grain dealer or you'll get a flush to the face of toilet beer!

But this does sort of feel sketchy like we're purchasing drugs or something. I was looking on amazon for a kilo scale and it also suggested small plastic baggies and herb grinders...

Ha

Or we just divvy.out their order...buy it up... Too bad so sad....I brewed a kitchen sink... I'm out of everything at this point...except a couple pounds of citra and amarillo hops

Or we just divvy.out their order...buy it up... Too bad so sad....
I brewed a kitchen sink...
I'm out of everything
at this point...
except a couple pounds
of citra and amarillo
hops

is this some sort of limerick?
And if there is something that need to be bought i want to book sack of wheat (i just planned 4th brews ahead and its gona be 10gal of hefe, half with oranges :rockin:)

Polboy said:
is this some sort of limerick?
And if there is something that need to be bought i want to book sack of wheat (i just planned 4th brews ahead and its gona be 10gal of hefe, half with oranges :rockin:)

I will take another sack or two, if need be. As long as none of u tells my fiancé...

It made perfect sense to me last night..whoa

Limerick? haha no ... more like a Cracker Jack cipher from the decoder ring.

Thats called drinking too much in the sun working on rototilling the garden and working on the hop trellis and beds.:drunk:

Well the cyclical banter is likely due to listening too much Johnny Cash - king of the triplet.

NoGrain Blues. Hows that go?
Got up the next mornin and I grabbed that tun...

I could go another 2-3 sacks of whatevers already on the quote if that would move it along. Hint hint pay Bill, hint hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back