Greetings from Snowy Vermont

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NNE_Brewery

Reaction score
Hi All. I found this forum while searching for advice on building a cold room for my basement brewery (the "New North End Brewery"). Looks like a great resource for beginners and veterans. I've been brewing for about 20 years now. My equipment is set up for 22 gallon all-grain brews. Cheers, Paul

Welcome to the boards! Check out the gatherings forum 'cause the NE boys are having some get togethers coming up, including a possible mini pub tour down in the Killington area 2 weekends from now.

Glibbidy, Whats been happening? haven't seen you lately...

Ize - Yes, I studied John Beere's thread thoroughly - what a great project. I think my approach will be similar. I have room for an 8x8 cooler (and pre-approval from my darling wife!). Regards, Paul

Glibbidy - Snow and then freezing rain....would prefer just snow. BTW, we have a pretty good homebrew club up here, the Green Mountain Mashers.

Hippie - I'll keep on eye on the gatherings forum...

Thanks for the welcome,
Paul

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you're making yourself comfortable, I think you'll find that we're a pretty laid-back group of (mostly) guys who just love beer and shooting the ****. Hopefully, you'll be able to join up at some of our get-togethers; we're probably having one outside of Boston in March, and I've volunteered to host a family-friendly get-together sometime in the spring (I'm in the very northwest corner of MA).

Great to have more veterans aboard - I've learned an incredible amount from people over the past six or seven months, I couldn't imagine being where I am today without the people here.

the_bird said:
Great to have more veterans aboard - I've learned an incredible amount from people over the past six or seven months, I couldn't imagine being where I am today without the people here.

looks at post count........ omg

Welcome NNE, make yourself at home

Friends don't let friends post 4167 times in 6-7 months.... :drunk:

the_bird said:
Welcome to the forum! Looks like you're making yourself comfortable, I think you'll find that we're a pretty laid-back group of (mostly) guys who just love beer and shooting the ****. Hopefully, you'll be able to join up at some of our get-togethers; we're probably having one outside of Boston in March, and I've volunteered to host a family-friendly get-together sometime in the spring (I'm in the very northwest corner of MA).

Bird - Thanks for the welcome. Some western MA brewers participate in our annual competition here in Burlington. Nice guys and great brewers! Paul

Back